Notes regarding Motions to be Approved by Circulation
- These motions were with the same effect with which is carried in a Council meeting.
- General meeting and general polling reports shall be submitted by moving a motion “that the (annual/date) general meeting/polling report of (name of Faculty Society or Hall Students’ Association) be received”.
- This Council shall endorse the listed motions if no contrary is heard from the Councillors within seven days.
- Councillors against any of the listed motions shall notify the Council Chairperson in written form, and such motion shall then be put into the agenda of the next Council meeting.
- Councillors or Official Observers who wish to put any of the listed motions into the discussion of this Council shall notify the Council Chairperson in written form, whilst the Council Chairperson reserves the right to decide whether such motions are to be put into the agenda of the next Council meeting.